Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 13 Cruise - weight down, fat up?

Morning Weigh-in: 75.2 kgs
Daily Loss: 0.2 kgs


I guess that with this new scale I have managed a new way of bumming myself out in the morning!! Maybe I haven't really figured out how this whole fat measurement thing works. I was so happy last night because I stepped on the scale and my "fat weight" was down in kilos, not percentage, even if my normal weight was up (it was 11pm after all). Then this morning... UP! I even did what the instructions say, after I weighed myself as soon as I woke up, I waited 30 minutes, because that is supposed to take care of the fact you were lying down all night and move the fat around to its normal position. Well, no fun! Fat went up even further, and the weight went up to 75.4 after drinking water. I think I prefer to weigh myself while completely dehydrated, thanks!!!


In any case, I decided I don't care. I am working hard, and I am doing this. No matter what the scale says. It can't resist me forever. I will get to my next goal next week, and I will continue on the journey to achieve my TRUE weight, with a new and improved body composition. By the way, I saw on different blogs people talking about their Dukan True Weight and it not being low enough for some, or maybe too low for others. My Dukan True Weight hit right on the spot. I mean I would LOVE to go down to 56kgs, but that isn't a realistic weight I can maintain in the Long Run. At least I haven't in the past. At 61kgs I was happy, I looked fit and felt wonderful. I am not saying I won't try to get to 56 kgs, I will, and maybe a new athletic, low fat me will be able to pull it off. For now 61 is my goal. We will see what the future brings.

1 comment:

  1. I also have one of those scales...I fussed with all the little functions for about a year and for 2 years now I've just been normal weighing on it, too much other stuff to worry about!

    ReplyDelete