Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 36 Cruise - out of it

I weighed myself this morning, but I don't remember the number. It isn't the real thing anyway. I have been feeling out of sorts all weekend, and it has continued on through the beginning of the week. 
I kind of hate how my body behaves this part of the month. I went to an endocrinologist last year and she said that all the symptoms I had would disappear if I lost 10% of my body weight. I went to her because I didn't seem able to lose weight, no matter what, so you can tell she didn't believe me and also that she was no help at all. 
I am almost at that 10% loss, I haven't really gotten there  yet. I am about 1 kilo away. I am not feeling defeated, I am not feeling like I want to give up, not at all. I am just feeling depressed. It probably doesn't even have anything to do with the diet. It is just the way it is. Hopefully at the 10% loss and beyond I will start feeling I have even more control over my body, no matter what day in the monthly cycle I am on. 
I am going on a 10 day trip next week, and I am probably going to stray from the strictness of the diet. I will be walking all day though, waking early, going to bed late. I am positive I won't gain weight, I just hope I can lose some. Before I go I am going on a mini attack. Maybe 3 days starting this Friday. 
It is TOTM soon, and I know my body is already getting ready to piss me off. 
What a complicated relationship we have!
Hope everyone else is having beautiful days of careless dieting!

1 comment:

  1. you sound as depressed as I get sometimes! but chin up, you can do it. you do sound positive though that you know you can just pick back up and carry on, so thats good!
    I hate seeing a doctor and you can tell they dont care what happens or wether they solve your issue or not. it makes us feel like numbers and not people.
    Keep on the dukan, it will work!

    ReplyDelete