Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 17 Cruise - To be a Woman!

No weight stats today.. as it is useless. I am waiting for my time of the month and even if I am weighing myself it is only out of habit and curiosity. I know what it says is not a reflection of my diet.
That said, to be a woman on a diet is HARD! When men diet, and are responsible with it, they lose weight faster and with less effort. However, that is not what bothers me. I don't mind working hard for something. What does bother me in my diet, which is why I envy dieting men, is the fluctuations on the scale. Men don't experience them, and if they do I am sure not to the degree we do.

Somebody should invent a scale that tells you how much of our weight is not really ours, but is owned by our hormones.

End of rant. For now, I am waiting anxiously for next week. I hope my patience and hard work will show.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you there! MEN!!! (said with a tutting tone & shake of the head)LOL. I too am enduring the fluctuations of TOTM :( On a positive note, at least you know what is causing it! Try and keep your salt intake to minimum. A WHOOSH IS ON ITS WAY!!!! Keep smiling xoxo

    ReplyDelete