Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 7 Cruise - same old same old

Morning Weigh-in: 75.6 kgs
Daily Gain: 0.1 kgs


Nothing much to report on the weight loss front. It was supposed to be a PV day, but I had none at home, so my vegetables were olives, and I am not sure they were allowed. In the afternoon I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1. That made me proud, because I am definitely stronger. I probably won't see a loss tomorrow, or for the immediate future if I continue to exercise every day. But in the long run it will go down. 


In the meantime I continue. It is a bit overwhelming to think I am only 25% there. I keep on weighing myself and obsessing about it. I keep on thinking about at what moment in time I will reach a particular weight. I am pretty sure that is not so healthy. I am longing for the day this will no longer feel like a diet. That I won't have to think about it so much. 


I am going to India in May. As the date approaches I am longing to be thinner and stronger. I am already thinking of the clothes I need to buy, and hoping to look great in them. We will see.


For now... I keep on Dukaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment