Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 2 Attack - Rest and probably too much dairy

Morning Weigh-in: 76.4 kgs
Daily Loss: 1 kgs


I love the first day of a diet, you always start with a BANG!! That said, I know I didn't really lose much, I probably just shed a lot of water weight. But I will take what I can, especially because I doubt I will be very successful tomorrow. The great thing is I am were I left off when I left the Dukan diet in February and that I reached my first mini-goal!

I went shopping for groceries today, trying to keep in mind also the lessons learnt from "Wheat Belly". I was going to buy the fake crab but when I read the label it said it contained gluten, so I passed. I bought bresaola again, but that one is gluten free. The problem with today might be too much dairy. I am not completely sure I over did it. I will just have to wait and see.

My activity level today was limited to walking to the supermarket and back, so only a few blocks each way. In my defense I woke up at 6 am to see my dad off, and I had barely slept. So today I just lounged all day doing mostly nothing and sleeping. I really needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment