Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 56? - Back from India


Today's Weigh-in: 72.6 kgs
Lost since January 8th 2012: 8.4 kgs


Hello all!!! I am back from vacation. Possibly one of the most rewarding and amazing experiences of my life. Still trying to figure it all out and digest it. I don't have words for the emotions this trip has given me. They do say India is a magical place, I had no clue just how much it would mean for me. 


The other good thing is I lost weight! Not too much. Just around 2 kgs. But that isn't bad, considering I wasn't sick or anything. So YIPPIE!!!!


I have to go to the supermarket and back for more Dukan. I am even more committed than I was before I left. I guess it is from reaching another mini-goal and being so close to mid-way!! Only 1.6 kilos to go to a 10 kgs loss!!!


Now I am just looking forward to reading what everyone else has been up to and all the progress that has been going on!


Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Losing weight on vacatioin is really an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It's crazy! and it is continuing to drop. I don't know exactly what is going on, but I hope it lasts!!!!

    ReplyDelete