Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 58 - Eating less


Today's Weigh-in: 71.6 kgs
Lost since January 8th 2012: 9.4 kgs

I cannot believe how close I am to the half-way mark. It is a weird feeling. Being so happy to have worked this hard to accomplish something I really wanted, but then also knowing there is so much more to go. I haven't been very good about following Dukan strictly since I got back. I haven't gotten the strength or will-power to be strict. I do have a little of a post-travel flu, which has me basically bed-ridden and tired. In fact the reason I have probably lost 1 more kilo since I got back is because I have not eaten much. 

I have bootcamp class tomorrow and I really want to go, so I need to get back to health and then go back to a more strict set of rules. I must say that it has been nice losing weight eating anything I want. They way it worked was just that I wasn't hungry so I would eat just a little bit of something I wanted, that's it. I wish I could say I could keep this up all the way to my goal-weight, but since I know that it is unlikely, then I need to put some structure to my dieting. 

We will see how that goes! For now I am happy with the results!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!!
    Keep letting us know how things are going...

    ReplyDelete