Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hanging in there


Today's Weigh-in: 72.6 kgs
Lost since January 8th 2012: 8.4 kgs

I haven't been able to get back on the horse. I have been able to keep a stable weight though at 72.6 kgs. I know that when I came back from India I was at 71.6, but that wasn't a real weight, it was probably just product of not having really eaten for a couple of days. 


I am planning on going back. I plan every day. Truth is my will power is not that strong these days. It doesn't help that I feel really good at the weight I am at. Compared to what I felt like before. I am not saying I want to stay at this weight. I have sooo much to go. My mom is here though. She hasn't been to Italy for 4 years, and although she is super supportive of my diet, and quite obsessed with dieting herself (she needs to lose about 2kgs) I have wanted her to take advantage of her stay here. We are walking around a lot and we always have only veggies for dinner, and watch what we eat, but still, to lose weight I need to go back on Dukan. 


Mentally I am not in the right space. I know that it's not an excuse, Dukan DIetress even told me that, and she is right. I should just get back on track, no excuses. I am getting there. I will try tomorrow. For now I am really happy it has been a month and I am sticking to my weight. I guess that is always the biggest fear for when one stops being on a diet, and I am really proud of that, because once I do get to my target weight, I really feel now that I can stay there. 


WIll update tomorrow, hopefully with good news, and with the first day of attack behind me. How is everyone else's dieting?


xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you Fabiana. I've missed your posts. Congrats on maintaining your weight, that's a great achievement!
    You may not have to be in the right head space to start but have to be serious about starting, too many failed attempts to start could knock your confidence.
    Enjoy your time with your Mum.
    I know you can do it! Sonia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. helloooo!!! thanks for the encouragement Sonia! Much appreciated!!! xoxox

      Delete