Friday, June 15, 2012

Attack - Day 2

Today's Weigh-in: 72.2 kgs
Lost since January 8th 2012: 8.8 kgs

Yippie!!! Daily loss of 0.4 kgs!!! Not as much as previous attacks. But pretty good. I was good today too.. with a loooong walk as well. I hope for a loss for tomorrow. 


I think I am pretty much back on track. Moving to Cruise tomorrow. I decided for only 3 days of attack, and will go on with PV until my mom leaves. The bad news (good news too) is that I am going on a trip for 10 days on the 24th...  I will try my best to stay on track. Hopefully I can do what I did in India. For me it is somehow easier to control what I eat when I travel. I guess I am so busy that I eat less. I hope this will be the case on this trip as well.


I guess that the big lesson I learnt from this whole process, which Dukan allowed me, was to control myself. I am now able to eat a bit of something I like. I can have just a square of dark chocolate, and that is enough. I am not prone to binges. I think  that is important. Mostly because my body never allowed for it. My metabolism is so bad that what I would consider a binge, for most people is just a normal meal, or snack. I am learning to eat for my body type. Most of all though, my metabolism is improving due to the exercise. I think that is the most important thing. If you like to eat, then learn to move more. It can really allow for a more pleasurable balance. 


It is going slow, but it is going.. and that is what counts!!! 


How is your diet today?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment