Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where has the time gone? - Hiatus


Today's Weigh-in: 71.9 kgs
Lost since January 8th 2012: 9.1 kgs

I am back!!! Kind of!!! I have been not wanting to write on this blog for a while because I haven't been following the Dukan Diet since June. I have been busy, on vacation, sick, and just lazy. The good news, which seems to be what I am holding on to lately is.... I haven't gained weight!!! 

Actually I did gain weight during my vacation, but it went back down easily when I came home. What I think is a great accomplishment, and good news for people on Dukan, is that if you DO NOT GO CRAZY BINGE EATING, that it is not too hard to keep the weight off. You just need to be vigilant.

The Bad News is I haven't reached the 10 kgs mark yet. I am awfully close, but not there yet. So, that is the big goal now. I want to concentrate my efforts on that. I won't promise a date, neither to me or you. I won't force myself back on this diet, especially because I am in the process of moving and my dad is coming to visit this weekend. 

I will check back once I have reached my goal. 

Hope your diets are going great!! I have been reading the blogs and have seen some good advances and some minor set backs. The good thing is we are all still working at it. Which is what I consider really important.

xoxo

F. 

1 comment:

  1. I second that last sentence, we've got to keep at it! Hope things are still going well for you Fabiana xoxo

    ReplyDelete